Monday, January 5, 2009

Well the holidays were tons of fun, but over super quick. James got tons of stuff, of course, and from mommy and daddy he got lots of clothes for later and a couple teething rings! He slept through the opening of his gifts but we did get some super cute pictures of him with a Santa hat on in front of the tree. Also big news is that James spent a night away from mommy and daddy! Chuck and I both had to work New Years Eve until 10/11pm and we knew finding a sitter would be a challenge that late, so my dad came and got him and he spent the night up there and then came home New Years Day. My parents said he did really good and slept through the night for them. I did miss him a lot but Chuck and I had a great time and enjoyed our evening regardless. I knew he was in good hands so I wasn't too worried about it.
James is of course, continually growing everyday and he really never cease to amaze me. He is still smiling at me and he is baby talking more and more and I love it!
James is also getting baptized this weekend and I am so excited to see everyone and see how James does with it all. And because of this event Mammy (G-ma Oexmann) and Auntie Oex (Helen) are coming to town Tuesday to Sunday so YAY!!Helen finally gets to meet her nephew so hopefully they can spend some time together!
More to come soon.....

No comments: