Tuesday, June 2, 2009

On the move!!


James is pretty much crawling!! YIKES!

In the past few weeks he's been getting up on his shins, doing yoga poses, and backing up... however today he pretty much started moving forward and going after stuff. Pretty soon hes gonna get it completly and then we are going to be for a world of hurt because James just want to to touch EVERYTHING, like any good baby would. He is getting sooooo big, which I think I keep saying, but he really is!! I know pretty soon I'm gonna have to be thinking about his first birthday party and it makes me happy/sad! They get out of the little-baby phase so quickly. :( James has also been spending time with the grandparents and I think he's having a ton of fun. My parents adore having him there and I love that he his so comfortable. Thats it for now, lets hope he crawls for awhile before he gets up to walk!

No comments: