Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fa la la....

Sorry about my leg in the way but that was James' Thanksgiving outfit! He's ready for turkey!
Yay for being clean- this was before Thanksgiving but I thought I'd throw it in just cause.
Family photo :)
James and daddy on Thanksgiving! How sweet! :)

Thanksgiving was a BLAST! It was kinda exhausting cooking but I had a blast and it was really nice having Chuck home and my family here. James got loved on by his grandparents, my parents, and I think he enjoyed it; not that he doesn't get lots of love in general- he just got an extra helping. The past few days he's been fussy but today he's been good, just eating and sleeping so we'll see how he does.
James has ended up with baby acne, which is normal for babies, but I'm trying to get rid of it. One of the nurses I worked with in the peds ER said to use Johnson's Baby Shampoo and a soft baby brush and rub his face with it. I did it last night and it seems to have gotten a bit better so lets hope thats the cure! I think I make it worse but putting chapstick on and then kissing him but I can't help it! I can't stand having chapped lips but then again I couldn't go without kissing his chubby cheeks for awhile so... we'll see.
And of course he is awake from his nap and is HUNGRY! It's dinner time so off I go...

No comments: